Here you will find all the information needed to plan your trip to our lovely partyplace.
Exit the A5 at Karlsruhe/Durlach and head to Durlach. Turn right at the first traffic-lights and turn left after passing the post-office. Head straight ahead and turn right into the Kanzlerstraße.
Get on a train to Karlsruhe/Durlach and look at the detailed description on how to proceed from there.
Since there's only very few airlines approaching the Baden-Airpark, we'd suggest you to travel to the Frankfurt airport which has good train connections heading directly to Karlsruhe.
If you're flying with Ryanair, you'll most likely be kicked out of the plane at Frankfurt-Hahn airport, which has a shuttlebus-service called Hahn-Express that's heading to Heidelberg every couple of hours.
Here, take the "S3"-train to Karlsruhe/Durlach station. From there check the detailed description.
Detailed description from Karlsruhe/Durlach station
From the train station, it's roughly 800m to walk (you'll find a map just left of this text).
- Turn left and walk down the Willmar-Schwabe-Straße
- Turn left and then right to get to the Durlacher Allee
- On the Pfinztalstraße, take the first turn right to the Gritzerstraße
- From here, take the first turn left to the Kanzlerstraße
- Keep on walking until you see the sign for the Festhalle
That's where you need to be.
Keep on walking until you arrive at the partyplace.