There is no filesize limit in our Game competition as we'd like to find the most ingenious game idea and setting a sizelimit would just be annoying.
- Allowed platforms are the same as for the demo/intro competitions (must produce a PAL or VGA signal)
- Your game must be playable with a standard input device the chosen platform has
- It will be played by a member of your group, so expect to be called during the party
- Maximum showing time: 10 minutes
- We only accept original games created by you/your group. No MODS for games produced by others!
The WiLD Competition is meant mostly for animations/videos that don't fit into another category. Due to certain arguments during the last years we herewith explicitly warn you that we will make use of our right to kick "particularly abstract" contributions (in other words: boring/repetitive) out of the compo or won't show them in full length.
- Max. running time: 10 minutes (exceptional good stuff will be shown in full length)
- Anything except mostly ripped stuff allowed
- Please, hand in as widely spread videoformat (h.264)
- For spreading purposes you should include a version encoded with a lower bitrate
- All contributions for the music, graphics and videocontent compos will be released under a Creative Commons Licence. Look here for more information!